Natasa Jones: How to Maximize the ROI on Any Webinar, Course or Conference
Welcome to A Well-Designed Business! LuAnn welcomes her friend, Natasa Jones to the show to share her super-smart, super-efficient strategy for note taking. Natasa’s method will work whether you are attending a webinar, a panel discussion, a course, or a conference. If you need to brush up on your note-taking skills, you don’t want to miss out on this valuable information! You’ll also hear about some of the epiphanies that Natasa experienced at LuAnn Live last year, and there are some that are sure to be meaningful to you, as well.
Natasa Jones is the owner and principal interior designer of Natasa Jones Interiors, located in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Natasa studied interior design in Chicago and her goal was always to run her own firm. Being born and raised in Montenegro, Natasa loves incorporating European contemporary elements into her interior design projects to create her signature livable modern look.
- LuAnn shares Natasa’s take-away moments from LuAnn Live last year.
- When you’re at any type of learning event, ensure that you take notes in such a way that following through with any action is easy.
- Natasa details the 5 tabs you need for efficient note-taking:
- To do now
- To do later
- To buy or download
- Follow up
- Natasa relates her idea for a gift that realtors can give to their high-end clients: a free design consultation with Natasa.
- There are some benefits to charging a flat-fee rate per room.
- Natasa sings the praises of Mydoma Studio and discusses how it has helped her to streamline her processes.
- How to present your true self to your client.
- Own what you are capable of delivering.
Connect with Natasa!
Closing the Sale Begins at Hello
July 29 & 30, 2020
Go to IWCE Vision to register.
Get the Goodies! – For checklists, resources, and extra goodies!
Is Chairman of the Board Right for YOUR Business?
LuAnn Live – Coming February 2021
Join the E-Mail List to Get Updates!
Sales for Creatives will be back in 2020!
Design-Build For Profit – Coming Late Summer / Early Fall!
With Jenny Slingerland of Black Ink Interiors
Get on the Email List HERE!
Interior Design Standard is Back!
Sandra Funk is a game changer for our industry!
Enrollment: September 16th – September 28th
Interior Design Standard is a digital program that covers everything you need for running an efficient and joyful business! Interior Design Standard
Registration Opening in August, Course Starts in September
Purchase LuAnn’s Books Here:
LuAnn’s Podcast – Please SUBSCRIBE, Rate & Review!
A Big THANK YOU to These Podcast Sponsors:
FREE Trial! A One-Stop Shop to Keep Everything Organized!
Open Your Trade Account with ARTICLE.com Here!
Be the hero for your clients, and be the solution they need right now with Article.
Other shows mentioned for shownotes.