Sarah Daniele: 19H The Blueprint, Create Resiliency in Your Business
Welcome to A Well-Designed Business! LuAnn’s guest on today’s show is her good friend, Sara Daniele, the founder and CEO of Mydoma Studio. Mydoma Studio also happens to be the second-longest standing sponsor of this podcast!
Don’t miss their conversation because you’ll want to hear all of the exciting details about Mydoma Studio’s 19H The Blueprint workshop that is coming up in July. This course will help design professionals, like you, build resilience into your business, no matter what crisis comes your way.
Sarah Daniele is the CEO and co-founder of Mydoma Studio. Mydoma Studio is the complete interior designer toolkit; workflow software to organize design projects from beginning to end and a thriving design community. The first version of Mydoma Studio was built to fulfill a personal need. It was the encouragement of her peers that Sarah Daniele turned tech CEO and built Mydoma Studio for the interior design industry. Sarah is passionate about building tools and technology to allow interior designers to grow their businesses. Sarah has previously spoken at leading industry events and technology panels. Sarah and Mydoma Studio have also been featured in Designers Today, Home Accents Today, Editor at Large, and Kitchen, Bath Design News, and A Well Designed Business podcast.
- The 19Hours digital conference replaced High Point in April.
- The upcoming 19H The Blueprint will take place July 15th, 2020!
- You didn’t have to attend April’s conference to get benefits from the new workshop.
- Sarah shares how this newest course has come about.
- Sarah is an interior designer who happens to also run and operate a software company.
- LuAnn kicks off the workshop at 10:30am EST!
- A comprehensive recording will be sent to all attendees within 24 hours after the event.
- Sarah gives an overview of what to expect with each presentation of this 5-step methodology:
- Step 1: Learn how to target your ideal customers
- Step 2: Set your project up for success
- Step 3: Organization & Presentation
- Step 4: Checks & Balances
- Step 5: Presenting the project closeout
- There will be time dedicated after each session for Q&A.
- “This is the how. This is getting stuff done!” – Sarah
- This methodology teaches you how to build an adaptable process.
- For more information, visit 19hours The Blueprint.
Connect with Sara!
Sara’s Website: Mydoma Studio
For more Information: 19hours The Blueprint
July 15th, 2020
Pre-Sale Price: $99 through June 30th
Full Price: $129 effective July 1st
Join our designer community on Facebook! Mydoma Studio Designers
Stop Buying Retail and Start Making Maximum Profit
KICKING OFF July 22, 2020
Early Bird Pricing! Register Now: $1895
Early Bird ends July 3rd! Pricing goes up to $2195.
LuAnn’s Podcast – Please SUBSCRIBE, Rate & Review!
Purchase LuAnn’s Books Here:
The Making of A Well – Designed Business: Turn Inspiration into Action
A Well-Designed Business – The Power Talk Friday Experts
Is Chairman of the Board Right for YOUR Business?
Are you a #babydesigner, #risingdesigner, or a #seasoneddesigner?
Take the “What Level is Your Design Firm” Quiz and Find Out!
Get a list of things to do that day, by the end of the week and by the end of the month, in addition to the best podcast episodes to listen to appropriate to where you are in your business journey!
Other shows mentioned to link to and to tag in SM