Susan Brunstrum- Practical Advice for Project Management
Today on the show we have Susan Brunstrum! She has a big firm in Chicago and a signature line called LivableLuxe with a tagline that says “the little black dress of interior design.” She is a business woman, she is a woman who knows what she wants, knows how to do business and knows how to present herself. Her firm has won several designer awards but today we are going to focus on the financial part of business.
- The two project fee basis systems
- The six phases of projects
- How do you utilize the project fee?
- If you don’t charge for your initial consultation you should!
- Three things to assess on a client when you first meet them
- What are the red flags when assessing a client?
- The difference between advertising and public relations
- Be patient!
http://www.sweetpeas-inspired.com – Sweet Peas Design