Power Talk Friday- Sarah Daniele, CEO of Mydoma Studio is back to tell us what’s new for you at Mydoma Studio!
The guest on today’s Power Talk Friday is Sarah Daniele!
She’s the CEO, and Co-founder of My Doma Studio, a sexy software that was built specifically for the Interior Design Industry. Sarah appeared on the show (#91) last November and then she became a sponsor for the podcast. LuAnn and her partners were all so truly impressed with the platform that Sarah has created that they actually invested in My Doma Studio, which is used by a lot of the Designers that LuAnn works with. Listen in to find out how My Doma Studio can really help you to keep a lot of balls in the air at the same time.
Sarah has a degree in Interior Design. She spent four or five years working for other Designers and then opened her own Design firm, with her focus on renovations, kitchens, and bathrooms. In episode #91 Sarah explains that while she was working for other Design Companies, she found no Project Management Systems in place at all, so Sarah, a highly intelligent, technical and organized person, developed her own system. Today, Sarah talks to LuAnn about some of the really cool things that have been happening with My Doma Studio. They have been featured recently in a number of publications- Editor At Large, Kitchen And Bath, Kitchen And Bath Design News, and Home Accents. Listen in now to find out more about Sarah’s great system, which has really attracted a lot of well-earned buzzes lately!
Today, Sarah talks to LuAnn about:
- The new things that are coming out with My Domo Studio.
- Sarah’s recipe for growing and scaling your Design Business.
- What went into their latest, brand new version, based on feedback from Designers.
- Some of the things that the new version has, that’s different from the original.
- How her program has been designed to really assist with easy collaboration.
- How unlikely it would be to accidentally, or inadvertently communicate with a client, using Sarah’s system.
- The great advantages of her new system.
- The kind of communication that the system makes possible, for different projects.
- How this system makes for a better organization with projects.
- How checklists can be used in context, within the system.
- That My Doma Studio has automatic updates.
- That you can try Sarah’s system out for thirty days for free.