Power Talk Friday- Stacey Brown Randall- How To Create an Awesome Client Experience!
Welcome back to power talk Friday! I am so happy that Stacy Brown Randall is back here with us today! Stacy was with us a couple of weeks ago. She talked about organization and how to make your business more effective and gave us lots of tips and specific details. One of the things she talks about is how she coaches us and organizes our business into quads. We talked a little bit about the details last time but today we are going a little deeper into each of the quads. We are really going to pick apart Stacy’s advice on how we maximize and take control of our client’s experience.
- What does it mean to take control of your client’s experience?
- What are the four quads for the four- quad strategy?
- “What is it like to work with you?”
- How should you look at the customer’s experience?
- What is a “sticky” client experience and why should you strive to have it?
- What are work touch points and why should you have them?
- What four things come from having sticky clients?
- What is a client’s experience?
- Why should you unpack a client’s experience?
- Why do you need a work output list?
- Where do you build the relationship with the client?
- What are the differences between a work touch-point and a personal touch-point?
- What is buyer’s remorse?
- How can you prevent clients from having buyer’s remorse?
- What is a journey card and why is a journey card so important?
- How can a journey card change the relationship between you and your client?
- What is the new client phase and what is an alumni client?
- How long does a new client phase last?
- Write things on a calendar and do those things!
- How can you reconnect with your clients?
See the rest of the show notes at our
resource center: Window Works