Power Talk Friday: Kae Whitaker- Part 2 of Email Marketing for your Interior Design Firm
We have Kae Whitaker with us once again on today’s Power Talk Friday- this time for her fifth appearance on the show! She appeared previously on episodes #26, #66, #114 where she discussed branding, how to hire and train interns, how to conduct a proper year-end review of your business and last month on episode #259 she spoke about the subject and content of a typical sale funnel email sequence for interior design firms. Today she’s back to talk some more about email marketing and she will be explaining how to set up an email marketing system, with some great tips for doing it really effectively. She will also be discussing the main idea of email marketing, the difference between broadcast emails and triggered emails, how your blog actually connects and supports your email marketing and how to segment your list and what to do with the different lists. Listen in to find out more.
Kae is the owner and CEO of Kae Whitaker Solutions. She uses her more than ten years of experience in retail sales and marketing development to really focus on helping small businesses to stay competitive in their respective markets and to surpass their revenue goals.
Having worked with some of the nation’s largest retailers, Kae has now utilized her expertise in retail sales and marketing development to create her premium coaching programs that really assist small business owners to tune into what matters most in their marketing efforts and to streamline their processes while maximizing on their clientele. Kae’s highest achievements come through helping others to reach their goals, and she would love the opportunity to help you to take your brand to the next level, so listen in to find out what she has to share with you on the show today.
- How LuAnn initially found Kae through her online reputation.
- Understanding the type of emails that you’re going to send and the categories of emails that exist within those types.
- The importance of using a different approach when purchasing leads or email lists.
- Kae’s advice is for everybody regardless of the size of your email list.
- The role of email marketing in the customer journey.
- Sending different email content to the groups of people who are at different points in the customer journey.
- The difference between broadcast emails and trigger emails.
- Segmentation campaigns- what they are and when and how to use them.
- An example of a trigger email for interior designers.
- What you need to look for in your email provider.
- Why segmenting is really so important.
- How to avoid becoming a victim of the spam monster.
- What the engagement would look like if you hire someone to set the process up on your behalf.
- When to use re-engagement campaigns.
- Ways to grow your email list through intentional engagement.
- How to target growing your email list geocentrically through the content that you’re putting out on social media.
- Where email marketing fits into marketing funnels.
- Why it would even be worthwhile to create just one funnel.
Previous episodes mentioned on this show:
Kae’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kae’s website: http://kaewhitaker.com