Power Talk Friday: Sandra Funk: The Interior Design Standard is Here!
Welcome to this episode of A Well-Designed Business, it’s Power Talk Friday! LuAnn chats with Sandra Funk about Sandra’s amazing new program for the interior design community.
Her program is called “The Interior Design Standard”. Just wait until you hear about it, you’re going to LOVE this!
Sandra Funk is the CEO and Principal Designer of House of Funk, a greater New York area design firm working wherever great clients need us.
This is interior design with a soul and a sense of place; reflecting your desires, personality, and style.
House of Funk creates thoughtful homes with an emphasis on clean lines and soulful touches, all rooted in tradition.
Sandra is an Accredited Professional for the Sustainable Furnishings Council.
Sandra’s award-winning design work has been featured in publications such as Elle Decor, House Beautiful, The Huffington Post, Apartment Therapy, Aspire Design & Home, and Luxe Interiors + Design.
With almost two decades in the interior design industry, Sandra is launching the Interior Design Standard in the spring of 2020 – a template for designers to utilize her streamlined processes and business structure to bring joy and profit to their own design business.
- Sandra’s program is targeted towards interior designers to guide them on the path of business success.
- The Interior Design Standard is a program comprised of Sandra’s templates, systems, and processes, delivered in a digital format to help designers run a more efficient, joy-filled, and profitable business.
- The program includes:
- Sandra’s design fee calculator – confidently calculate flat design fees in moments.
- House of Funk’s design agreement, that both clients and designers love.
- The exact process that each interior design project follows, from the first potential client contact to pitching the photos to press.
- Four designers beta-tested the program for three months and gave the program rave reviews.
- LuAnn and Sandra discuss the lessons learned from beta-testing.
- There’s a lack of standards in the industry.
- Depending on your situation, the time of implementation will vary but is expected to take approximately 3 months.
- Sandra asks: Do you want to spend another year wondering if you should edit your terms, update your fees, pass along your trade discount or make a profit on furnishings, or manage client expectations better?
- The Interior Design Standard purchase is a lifetime membership and 100% guaranteed, but you have to fully implement from start to finish.
- Sandra’s program costs $3,989, plus any applicable tax.
- This program streamlines your methods of business management and execution!
- Sandra wants to see the industry become more professional and profitable. The more profitable the designer the better work you can all do as an industry, and the better high-quality customer service you can offer to your clients.
LuAnn’s Podcast – Please SUBSCRIBE, Rate & Review!
Purchase LuAnn’s Book!
Connect with Sandra!
Sandra Funk is a game changer for our industry. In April, she’s launching the Interior Design Standard – a digital program that covers everything you need for running an efficient and joyful business. Click here to take her FREE Demo Module to get a taste of what’s to come: Interior Design Standard
April 8th: Registration opens
Note: If designers register before April 22nd, they receive VIP access which grants them 3 group Zoom calls with Sandra.
April 22nd: VIP Access closes and general enrollment begins
May 5th: Enrollment closes at [11:59] PM
May 6th: Module 1 is released and the program begins
FREE Trial! A One-Stop Shop to Keep Everything Organized!
My Doma Studio: A Well Designed Business
Open Your Trade Account with ARTICLE.com Here!