Kae Whitaker- How to Hire and Train Interns
On this week’s power talk Friday I have a returning expert: Kae Whitaker of Kae Whitaker Solutions!
When Kae was on the show before she shared with us a case study with a particular interior designer that she helped turn her business around in three months-Farrha Hyman. Today she is going to talk with us how to hire the people you need.
- How do you decide how many people to have?
- Where should you look for people?
- What college student majors is a good pick?
- How do you increase workflow?
- Make good relationships with coordinators!
- What does the interview process look like?
- Paid employees versus intern
- When is the best time to find an intern?
- What are the six things that have to be in place for an intern?
See the rest of the resources here: http://windowworks-nj.com