Rachel Cannon: Key Steps for Success in Your Interior Design Business
Welcome to today’s show! It really looks like our guest for today, Rachel Cannon of Rachel Cannon Limited Interiors, is doing some good things down in Baton Rouge Louisiana! What really gets LuAnn going is Rachel’s promise on her website of a structured process and a step-by-step method, when it comes to her design. On today’s show, Rachel talks about the fifteen-step the ten-step processes that she uses with her clients and how she came to develop them. She also discusses the way that she changed her marketing in order to attract the right client. Listen in to find out more.
The specialty of Rachel Cannon Limited is designing a space where you’ll feel happiest and at peace, that’s both practical and uniquely beautiful, and that also tells the story of who you are. Rachel is known for creating classic, fresh, and smart interiors, with details that are both livable and deluxe. As an experienced and licensed interior designer, she leads a team of creative minds who effortlessly mix subtle color and rich architectural features, weaving in the meaningful details of your life. Listen in today to find out about Rachel’s design processes and how she markets her business.
- Rachel discusses her systems and the way that she works with her clients.
- Rachel’s ideal client profile.
- How Rachel’s fifteen-step process
- About Rachel’s Ten-Step New Construction package.
- What Rachel’s VIP Day and her One Week Room Rescue is all about.
- Why the process keeps refining.
- How Rachel changed her marketing to attract the right client.
- A good way of dealing with difficult clients.
- The value of having a really good contract with your client.
- Teaching your clients how to work with you.
- Rachel’s document of ‘rules’ for her clients-why she uses it and what it has in it.
- The real cost of interruptions when you’re working.
- What brought about a turning point for Rachel, regarding the fees she charges.
- Discovering your real value.
- Why it’s important to know who your ideal client is.
- How Rachel’s VIP Day came about.
- Getting clear on charging the right amount for your services.
- How Rachel vets her potential clients to see if they’re a fit for her.
- Why you really need to document everything that happens with your clients.
Her website and social: Rachel Cannon Limited Facebook: RCL Interiors Instagram Twitter Linkedin: Rachel Cannon