Power Talk Friday- Stacy Tuschl- Creator of the Business Rescue Roadmap
It’s time for another Power Talk Friday! Today on the show we have Stacy Tuschl! Stacy is a very accomplished young lady. She has a brick and mortar business in performing arts that is a seven figure business. The roots of her business started when she was eighteen years old from her parent’s backyard! She is also a real estate investor, the author of Is your Business Worth Saving? and the host of a podcast called The Business Rescue Roadmap. Stacy is going to talk to us about how she runs her business and give us some great tools and tips to use in our own businesses.
- How did she come up with the name of her book: Is Your Business Worth Saving?
- Why is it important for business owners to ask themselves is their business worth saving at certain times?
- What are some ways to keep money in the checkbook?
- How can business owners figure out the missing piece in their business keeping them from making more money?
- What is a mastermind group and where can they be found?
- What three people/group does she suggest having when running a business?
- Where and how does Stacy look to find different conferences to go to for new ideas?
- Where are some good places to get access for more information for free?
- What are some good tools to help with plan the day?
- Make sure to set goals!
- How is every department set up in her business?
- What are some tools Stacy uses for organization with her employees?
- Why is it so important to always take notes?
- Get out of your comfort zone and take risks!
- What is Business Rescue Road Map about?
For the rest of the show notes, please visit our resource center: Window Works.