Power Talk Friday: Nicole Heymer: You’ve Defined Your Brand…Now What?
Welcome to Power Talk Friday! We have Nicole Heymer, the owner and founder of Curio Electro, back with us today. Nicole is our website designer and developer, she’s our branding guru, and she’s also a co-author and the book-cover designer for LuAnn’s new book, A Well-Designed Business, The Power Talk Friday Experts, Volume One. Nicole’s chapter in the book is about the questions you need to be asking yourself and your clients, to discover, establish, and make very clear what your brand is. In today’s episode, she will be taking the concept of defining your brand a step further by explaining how to express the uniqueness of your brand in every aspect of your business and giving you an exercise to help you to get this done. Tune in now, to find out what Nicole has to teach you about visual branding, brand voice, and messaging.
Curio Electro was founded in 2011. It is the go-to for businesses seeking smart and practical digital branding that gets results. They are experts in curating your brand voice and finding the aspects of your business that will draw in new clients by creating compelling websites and thinking through what happens after everything goes live. The collaboration with Nicole and her team is outstanding, so even after the website has been built, she and her team continue to provide marketing materials and social media graphics. We truly respect Nicole for her expertise and her business acumen. Listen in today, to learn how to express the uniqueness of your brand in every aspect of your business.
- What you need to know about what shapes people’s beliefs about your brand.
- Knowing what it takes to make people believe something about a brand.
- Creating moments for people, and telling stories.
- The little things that are very important to deliver to your clients.
- Using every aspect of your business to tell people exactly what they can expect from you.
- Your message has to align with what you’re doing.
- People subconsciously judge you on your visual branding.
- Demonstrating to the consumer how you stand out from the rest.
- How you make more money when you have your brand clearly defined.
- Nicole shares some ways to tell your brand story, to make it real for people.
- Some ways to delight and surprise people with the technology you use in your business.
- Talk about your charitable contributions. They say a lot about your brand.
- Video is a really powerful way to tell your story.
- How to organize and prioritize your systems and your marketing.
- The different courses that Nicole offers to assist designers.
Nicole Heymer is the founder of Curio Electro, a boutique creative agency specializing in intuitive branding, compelling design, and actionable plans. Since 2011, Curio Electro has worked within a multitude of industries and with a wide variety of clients at every stage in their development, from nationally known interior design firms to local craft breweries. Nicole’s clear, practical take on creating a memorable brand has been featured in print, on podcasts, and as the framework for branding workshops. She is an active ASID Industry Partner and has served as the Editor of NJ ASID’s Blueprint Magazine.
Website: Curio Electro
Instagram: Curio Electro
LinkedIn: Nicole Heymer
Facebook: Curio Electro
Nicole’s Course for Interior Designers: Branding Discovery
Get the Goodies from Today’s Episode
Nicole will be at the Power Talk Friday Tour High Point
Nicole’s Previous Episodes: #125 & #317
Previous Episodes Mentioned in the Show:
Savour Partnership #209 and #458
Kae Whitaker #26, #66, #114, #259, #274