Nicole Heymer- How To Brand Your Business. Yes, again! Do not miss this one!!!
Episode 125 of A Well-Designed Business®
On the show today I am so excited to introduce you all to Nicole Heymer! Nicole is the owner of Curio Electro, a boutique web design agency that specializes in branding, content strategy and web design and development for interior design firms and other innovative businesses. She has been helping more interior designers bring in more leads and increase their visibility online since 2011! I know we have talked about branding on the show more than a couple times, but this is such an important aspect of your business in this age of social media. I promise there is more to learn about branding.
- Why is branding so important for interior designers?
- How does Nicole divide the ways to look at branding?
- What are the benefits of having a brand?
- How can you let people know what you really want or enjoy to design?
- Can you have too much “language” on your about me page?
- Give the reasons why!
- How does a client determine “your worth” and what to pay an interior designer?
- How should you pick your colors?
- Why are colors and what they mean so important?
- How do you figure out your message?
- What is the bare minimum you can do when starting out?
- Why is font important?
- What should be included in your branding guidelines?
- Is it worth it to hire a photographer if possible?
- What can you do to let people know you can do what they want, even when you have no projects yet?
- How can a designer “beef up” their website when starting out?
- How can a designer use blogging to express their brand?
- When should and shouldn’t a designer use a blog?
- What else could be used for good website content?
- What makes you different?