Power Talk Friday: Amanda Berlin: 3 Pillars of Visibility
Welcome to A Well-Designed Business, it’s Power Talk Friday! Amanda Berlin joins LuAnn on today’s episode to chat about a holistic visibility strategy. If you’ve been considering defining or refining your vision and fresh ways to reach your goals, you’ll want to listen in for Amanda’s tips! Amanda is one of the co-authors in the next volume of The Power Talk Friday Experts.
Amanda Berlin is a Communications Consultant for Entrepreneurs. After more than a decade in the New York City public relations world, Amanda Berlin now uses her pitch powers for good. She helps entrepreneurs step into their presence, create a story that inspires others, and spread their message in the media. Amanda has created a library of template guides and trainings and works one on one with clients to guide them to strategic story-telling and media relations based on her 12 years of experience guiding strategy for major brands in the corporate world. Amanda and her clients have been featured in all types of media — from Business Insider to Entrepreneur on Fire and from WNYW Fox 5 to Bustle.com. She’s the host of The Empowered Publicity Podcast and loves arming soul-powered business owners with the ideas and skill-set they need to go from hidden industry gem to recognizable trusted expert. Amanda has spoken on the topics of visibility, publicity, and entrepreneurship at BizChix Live, Style Collective Raleigh and New York City, Body Local, Hoboken Entrepreneur Group, and more.
- Amanda details her philosophy on the 3 Pillars of Visibility:
- Collaborations and alliances
- Speaking and events
- Differing amounts of each one of these tactics are necessary to achieve different goals.
- It’s important to remember that the relationships that you build through collaborations are going to serve the business over time.
- Who is teaching the thing that you wished people knew before they got to you?
- Zoom is a great way to make a presentation that may feel less risky than an in-person event right now.
- Having your projects featured in major publications is great for exposure, validation, and street cred when someone visits your website, but your clients are going to hear about you through someone else the majority of the time.
- PR is not science; it’s mostly art!
- Use your expert knowledge when talking across different social media platforms, tailoring the events so that they are relevant to each audience. Re-use them as needed.
- These pillars of visibility are things that you have to focus on in your business.
- You have to constantly be widening your sphere, widening the network that you’re associated with, introducing yourself to new audiences, and being a person of service in providing something of value.
Connect with Amanda!
Listen and Subscribe to the Empowered Publicity Podcast
Join Amanda for On-Air Coaching. Click here to apply.
Amanda is launching PITCH School, the course: Learn how to be seen, heard, fully expressed, recognized, appreciated, and contracted (i.e. PAID!!) for your unique genius.
PITCH School will teach you how to secure coverage for yourself and your business and convert those listeners and readers into fans, followers, and clients.
PLUS: Right now, buy the course, fill out her assessment and get a personalized video from Amanda on your EXACT ENTRY POINT for this work so you use the course in a way that WILL WORK for your business.
You have been working hard to grow your voice and work in the world, now let Amanda help you explode into your industry and become the sought-after expert you know you can be.
More Info: PITCH School
Closing the Sale Begins at Hello
July 29 & 30, 2020
Go to IWCE Vision to register.
Get the Goodies! – For checklists, resources, and extra goodies!
Is Chairman of the Board Right for YOUR Business?
LuAnn Live – Coming February 2021
Join the E-Mail List to Get Updates!
Sales for Creatives will be back in 2020!
Design-Build For Profit – Coming Late Summer / Early Fall!
With Jenny Slingerland of Black Ink Interiors
Get on the Email List HERE!
Interior Design Standard is Back!
Sandra Funk is a game changer for our industry!
Enrollment: September 16th – September 28th
Interior Design Standard is a digital program that covers everything you need for running an efficient and joyful business! Interior Design Standard
Registration Opening in August, Course Starts in September
Purchase LuAnn’s Books Here:
LuAnn’s Podcast – Please SUBSCRIBE, Rate & Review!
Other shows mentioned to link to and to tag in SM