Power Talk Friday: Desi Creswell: Develop Your CEO Mindset
Welcome to A Well-Designed Business, it’s Power Talk Friday! Desi Creswell joins LuAnn in a conversation today about breaking old habits and how to think about the same things in new ways. You’ll hear about how important it is to get real about your life by setting goals and expectations that serve you in totality so that you can run both your life and your business in sustainable ways. Get ready for some fantastic a-ha moments!
Desi Creswell is a Certified Life and Business Coach who helps interior designers stop feeling overwhelmed so they can intentionally achieve next-level success with more freedom and fulfillment. An awarding-winning interior designer who has worked for world-renowned design and architecture firms prior to establishing her own design practice, Desi is uniquely equipped to empower her clients with an essential blend of industry specific expertise and mindset coaching. Her passion is to help designers build thriving businesses that enrich and support their lives as a whole.
Desi will be one of the co-authors in LuAnn’s next book, A Well-Designed Business – The Power Talk Friday Experts, Volume II.
- Desi explains that many designers are solopreneurs and wear both the CEO and the technician hats.
- The CEO is responsible for the vision of the business.
- Many designers spend too much time as technicians and not enough time developing their capacity to run the business as CEO.
- If this happens, a designer basically becomes a glorified assistant for their own business.
- You can’t afford to NOT take the time to get intentional about where you’re headed.
- How is your business serving your life?
- Desi covers CEO tasks and questions for consideration.
- Develop a strategy and be intentional about the way you’re spending your time.
- Think about what is possible, and make sure your life goals and business goals support each other.
- “The intention of growing your business and setting big goals for yourself is not just about the results, it is about the person you get to become once that goal is realized.” – Desi
- Be aware of places you might stumble!
- Desi and LuAnn share a plethora of tips, tricks, and strategies to get you on your way to honoring commitments to yourself as you grow your life and your business by developing your CEO mindset.
Connect with Desi!
Schedule Mini Session HERE
The Interior Designer’s Get It Done Daily Planner – FREE Download HERE
LuAnn’s Podcast – Please SUBSCRIBE, Rate & Review!
Purchase LuAnn’s Books Here:
Is Chairman of the Board Right for YOUR Business?
A Big THANK YOU to This Podcast Sponsor:
When your client wants the finest in luxury appliances for their kitchen:
Are You Set Up with Monogram‘s Design Partner Trade Program?
Open Your Trade Account with ARTICLE.com Here!
Be the hero for your clients, and be the solution they need right now with Article.
Other shows mentioned