Power Talk Friday: Amber De La Garza: The Productivity Specialist
Welcome to another episode of Power Talk Friday! We’re really excited to have Amber De La Garza, The Productivity Specialist, here with us today! We all know that things, like being productive and efficient, getting our systems in order, and managing our time, are crucial to running a successful business. Although these things may seem simple, they are often a lot more difficult than they need to be. Amber’s goal is to simplify everything and make it easier for entrepreneurs. One of the things that she loves to teach people about is time-blocking. If you have tried it before, and it didn’t seem to work for you, you will really gain a lot from today’s show. Because Amber’s goal for today is to get you to to the place where you love time-blocking and you see that it’s the best thing that has ever happened to your business. Listen in to find out more!
Amber De La Garza is The Productivity Specialist! Amber is a sought-after coach, trainer, speaker, writer, host of the Productivity Straight Talk podcast, and creator of S.T.O.P.! The Entrepreneur’s Success Solution. She helps driven entrepreneurs execute actionable solutions to maximize profits, reduce stress, and make time for what matters most! Listen in to find out what Amber has to share with you on the show today!
- Amber is going to teach you how to love time-blocking!
- There are two different types of time-blocking- task-based and project-based.
- Amber gives her definition of what time-blocking is: It’s investing your best time into your best activities.
- Getting really clear about the few activities that will have the biggest impact on you achieving your goals, if done consistently.
- Once you’ve created a schedule you will need to keep showing up consistently for the things that have to be done.
- Busting the myth that some people are designed to be more structure than others.
- Using your goals as a motivating factor to learn new skills.
- Some excellent tips for effective time-blocking.
- Amber shares her seven-step process of creating your ideal block schedule.
- Creating boundaries for your ideal schedule.
- Creating purposeful routines to set yourself up for success.
- It’s often the smaller things that will get you to where you want to go.
- Finding what really works for you helps when creating routines that are sustainable.
- We all have different priorities for our daily schedules.
- The benefits of having weekly power lunches.
- Another way to do time-blocking.
- Reclaiming money by creating high-value activity blocks.
- You don’t have to be available all the time!
- There’s never enough time to do everything, so your job is to create the time and carve it down on your schedule for the things that matter most.
- Amber talks about the free template download that she has for you, to help you create your ideal schedule. Go to The Productivity Specialist to download it now!
Other episodes mentioned on the show:
Website: The Productivity Specialist
Podcast: Productivity Straight Talk
Facebook Page: The Productivity Specialist
Facebook Group: Productivity Straight Talk
Instagram: Amber De La Garza
For your free template download: The Productivity Specialist