Power Talk Friday: Madeleine MacRae: Set Clear Goals in 5 Steps
Welcome to today’s Power Talk Friday. We are really happy to introduce you to today’s guest, Madeleine Macrae. Madeleine and LuAnn are going to be co-presenters at the International Window Coverings Expo in Tampa Florida this March. Listen in today to find out more about Madeleine, why she’s here on the show and why she’s been invited to present at the Window Coverings Expo.
Madeleine is the highly motivated CEO, founder and chief innovator for M MacRae, a national learning, coaching and consulting firm which focuses on the development and growth of pros and companies in the home professionals industry. More than thirteen years ago Madeleine developed a time-tested process and also a language for bridging the gap between the needs and expectations of the corporate world and the needs and expectations of their greatest asset- the pros out in the field. In Madeleine’s bio she says that she is connected and responsive, she has a three hundred and sixty-degree view and understanding of objectives, goals, and stakes and that she derives her energy from educating, inspiring and leading her clients. Listen in today, to find out what Madeleine has to share with you about creating really effective and manageable goals, both for your business and for yourself personally.
- The joint goal setting seminar that LuAnn and Madeleine will be doing.
- The Five Days To Goals training that Madeleine does and offers to her clients.
- Madeleine explains her philosophy around goal setting and she discusses how she arrived at her Five Days To Goals training.
- Madeleine explains the steps that are involved in the goals training that she offers her clients.
- Stop beating yourself up with the stick of blame.
- How to do the Data Dump.
- The value in keeping notes about the things you intend to do.
- What you could gain by doing things as tasks, rather than as projects.
- A sophisticated neuro-trick to use when making your lists.
- The amount of information that comes at us, compared with what we can actually focus on.
- Getting really clear about what you want in your life.
- A smart way to work out what your priorities really are.
- The hardest step for people to accept.
- Daring to dream about what you really want!
- The difference between a goal and a task.
- Breaking your goal down into achievable milestones.
- You really know so much more than you think you know!
- Madeleine’s Daily Blueprint– a really fantastic tool for attaining your goals.
To find out more information about the International Window Coverings Expo, go to: IWCE Vision
To get access to some of Madeleine’s goals training absolutely free go to: Fast Track Sales Systems