Madeleine MacRae: Invest 5 Days to Improve Your Sales Skills
Are you ready to harness the secrets of the best in the industry to create consistently amazing results in your business? this Power Talk Friday is Madeline MacRae. Madeline was LuAnn’s guest in episode 283, and returns for this episode.
Madeline is the CEO, founder and chief innovator for MM MacRae, a national learning, coaching and consulting firm. MM MacRae specializes in the development and growth of pros and companies specializing in the home professionals industry. She is such a high energy, driven person, and she shares a wealth of knowledge on this episode. If you’re ready to do what it takes to achieve freedom and long-term growth in your business, you will want to absorb Madeline MacRae’s information like a sponge!
- Madeline and LuAnn led a seminar on goal setting at the International Window Covering Expo in Tampa, FL, and discovered their ideas on goal setting are identical!
- 5 Day Sales Challenge (see 5 Day Sales Challenge Facebook Page) to help you learn the need for peer accountability, mindset and to give you concrete tools, that usually cost $3000.00 in our program, to help you tweak things in your business to make it more successful. It will also make you a better salesperson. In addition, you will have a call to action each day. The 5 Day Sales Challenge will include Madeline making a live appearance in the group every day and will share ideas, inspiration, and to answer your questions. Madeline will do some episodes of Facebook Live leading up to the challenge and will let you know when she will appear in the group. Topics will include:
- Day 1: Master your Metrix
- Day 2: Confidence is King
- Day 3: Systems Make Sales
- Day 4: The Fortune is in the Follow-up
- There is Gold in your Nose!
- Discover your inner creativity in relation to sales.
- Learn the importance of getting a definite yes or no answer when selling.
- Utilize effective listening skills when listening to your clients’ needs.
- Learn when a client is really a client, not a potential client or lead.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
mmmacrae.com for consulting and coaching
Fasttrackmember.com for Madeline’s Bootcamp landing page
To get access to some of Madeleine’s goals training absolutely free go to Fast Track Sales Systems.