Article.com Launches Trade Program
Welcome to today’s episode of Power Talk Friday! We are delighted to introduce you to Duncan Blair, the director of marketing for Article, a furniture company out of Vancouver Canada, and the sponsor for today’s show. Article recently approached LuAnn about getting onto the podcast to tell you about their products. LuAnn agreed to this because she thinks that it’s an interesting company with great potential as a resource for you and your interior design projects. Duncan is here today to tell us all about Article, so listen in carefully as we pick it apart to see if it really is a viable option for us, as designers.
Article has been in business since 2013. It is an online company and an original, modern furniture brand that engineers remarkably better furniture shopping experiences. It is a dedicated, deadline orientated, people pleasing type of company, with a trade facing program, and they are currently in the midst of an initiative to spread their wings and further develop their trade program, to make it both more efficient and more effective. Listen in now, to find out more.
- Duncan explains why he thinks that Article would make a really good alliance company for interior designers.
- What Article does, to help make the designers who have a hard time ordering furniture from an online location, more comfortable.
- Article’s really generous return policy- if you don’t like it, you can send it back- seamlessly, with no problem.
- About Article’s dedicated trade team, to guide you and help you to pre-purchase.
- Jill and her team at Article are interior designers who really understand.
- Article has a complete fabric swatch kit, which is available to designers at no cost.
- Their really reasonable flat rate freight shipping fee, for anywhere in Canada or the USA.
- Article’s three-tiered shipping model.
- Article’s really awesome customer service.
- Duncan explains about their free exchange service.
- What really sets Article apart from other vendors, in terms of their delivery times.
- Article really prides itself on its ability to always meet your deadlines.
- The members of the team at Article are always ready to help you out with questions that are specific to the design industry.
- All about the furniture at Article and where it is made.
- About Article’s fair trade policy and their pledge to only having a positive impact on the world.
- What would be required in order for you to become a trade partner with Article? (Go to welldesigned.article.com)
- The discounts that are available through their trade program.
- About the quality and styling of the products which are supplied by Article.
- Article’s projected income for the next financial year.
Article on Instagram: @article