Power Talk Friday: Shauna Lynn Simon: Passion, Purpose, and Pink Hair – The Secret to My Success
Welcome to Power Talk Friday! We have Shauna Lynn Simon with us today. She is an award-winning home staging industry expert and business strategist, and she’s also one of the co-authors of LuAnn’s second book, A Well-Designed Business, The Power Talk Friday Experts. Shauna Lynn is seriously committed to helping aspiring entrepreneurs achieve success in their businesses. In today’s episode, she explains how to become unforgettable to your clients. She shares several ways to make yourself memorable so that you’re always the first person that your clients think of when they need an interior design or a window treatment service. Be sure to listen in, to find out what this exceptional businesswoman has to share with you today. You’re really going to love her!
Shauna Lynn Simon is dedicated to creating educational content that builds successful relationships between like-minded professionals. She partners with CEOs, executives, and solo-preneurs to grow their brands. Shauna Lynn has built a thriving home staging and design business. She has designed a comprehensive and systematic program for teaching the technical and the business side of the home staging world. She also offers core and continuing education for home staging professionals through Styled, Listed, and Sold (SLS) Academy. Tune in now, for more!
- Making yourself stand out uniquely.
- It’s all about understanding who you are and owning it.
- Shauna Lynn’s company has been branded with the color pink.
- You need to know who you are and what you represent.
- People often forget the names of people they have worked with before.
- You need to find something to make yourself memorable.
- Owning every part of your image.
- You have to be one in a million.
- Figuring out what makes you the best.
- What fires up your passion?
- Finding your purpose by looking at what makes you happy.
- Positioning yourself well in the marketplace.
- Give people a reason to remember you.
- Figure out your “thing” is and steer yourself in that direction.
- Everything you do should reflect your business in some way.
- Creating an effective About You page.
Shauna Lynn Simon is an award-winning home staging industry expert and business strategist, committed to guiding aspiring entrepreneurs to achieve success in their business. After building a thriving home staging and design business, she founded Styled, Listed, and Sold (SLS) Academy, a comprehensive and systematic program providing core and continuing education training for home staging professionals.
Analyst turned home stager, Shauna Lynn combines creativity with logic and problem solving to achieve incredible results. Dedicated to creating educational content that builds successful relationships, Shauna Lynn partners with CEOs, executives and solo-preneurs in the creative field to grow their personal and professional brands, providing real-world insights and actionable tips for conquering their business dreams.
Website: Beyond The Stage Homes
Facebook: Beyond The Stage Homes
PowerHouse Smart Luxury Conference – phs20.com
Previous shows mentioned in this episode:
Shauna Lynn Simon # 76, #84, and #102
Nicole Heymer #125, #317, and #466