Power Talk Friday: LuAnn Nigara: Let’s Be Profitable in 2020
Welcome to Power Talk Friday! Today, LuAnn will be talking to us about the kinds of problems and obstacles that stand in the way of designers with the running of their design firms. Although everyone is unique, there are still certain themes that play out, and problems that we all tend to share, as entrepreneurs. Listen in today, to learn what you can do to overcome the challenges that we, as designers, all face in our businesses.
LuAnn has put a lot of thought into the best way to address these things in a precise way that would benefit each of you the most, as individuals. This has not been an easy task because designers are such a diverse group, with varying levels of experience. In today’s episode, LuAnn will teach you how to grow your client base, increase your net profits, improve your business acumen and sharpen your sales skills. She will also talk about goal setting and great ways to expand your network. Be sure to tune in today, to find out how to grow your business in 2020.
- You can turn your business around by listening to the podcast. It’s your number one free resource!
- Systemizing every aspect of your business.
- About Sara Brennan’s eight-week course, Process Leads to Profits.
- How to talk confidently with your clients about window treatments, with Vita’s eight-week course.
- You need to know what you don’t know.
- LuAnn’s superpower is sales, which is all about listening.
- Creating client loyalty and lasting relationships.
- If you’d like to get inside of LuAnn’s brain, whatwouldludo.com will be meeting once a month, live, via Zoom. Go to whatwouldludo.com to sign up.
- Jenny Slingerland’s DesignBuildForProfit course will be starting in February 2020.
- A great opportunity for #seasoneddesigners.
- LuAnn Live is coming in November of 2020.
- Are you going to settle for normal in 2020 or will you strive to be exceptional?
Previous shows mentioned in this episode: