What Would Lu Do? LuAnn Answers Listener Questions
Welcome to A Well-Designed Business, it’s time for another episode of “What Would Lu Do?” where you ask the questions and LuAnn helps out with the answers.
Today’s questions come from listener Samantha, who would like some suggestions on how to find income when your projects have been put on hold during this COVID-19 event, the top ten recommended processes and systems to be putting in place, and the best practices for social media presence when you have no active projects.
Listen in as LuAnn digs into the details, susses out the situation, and lays out her reasoning on the resolutions.
If you are not working with a coach or perhaps you don’t have a business mentor or business bestie to provide guidance, this is the perfect opportunity to email LuAnn the burning issues that you need insight on and she’ll answer them on air. Please send your questions to LuAnn Nigara: WWLD!
- LuAnn shares listener Sam’s detailed email.
- Sam’s professional focus is mostly on hospitality design (9) but also residential (1). All ten projects are on hold, and she’s looking for suggestions on how to pull in income.
- LuAnn’s advice is to weather the storm for the time being and offers lots of great ideas that Sam can work on right now to successfully position herself for when things open up.
- Sam would like to know the top ten processes and systems that she needs to put in place.
- LuAnn offers 3 prerequisites and promises the other 7 when the first 3 are firmly in place.
- The first 3 are: bookkeeping, reviewing or creating a solid contract, and designing a thorough work flow.
- What level of social media presence is appropriate during Sam’s work lull?
- Recycle old pics with a new spin or a new caption, but avoid stating that it’s from an old project or that you’re not currently working on a project.
- Definitely post on SM to drum up business while not busy.
LuAnn’s Podcast – Please SUBSCRIBE, Rate & Review!
Purchase LuAnn’s Book!
Is Chairman of the Board Right for YOUR Business?
Are you a #babydesigner, #risingdesigner, or a #seasoneddesigner?
Take the “What Level is Your Design Firm” Quiz and Find Out!
Get a list of things to do that day, by the end of the week and by the end of the month, in addition to the best podcast episodes to listen to appropriate to where you are in your business journey!
Darla Powell’s podcast, Wingnut Social
A Big THANK YOU to These Podcast Sponsors:
Kirsch’s motorized Briza collection is the perfect answer to high-end drapery treatments. Connect with Your Local Kirsch Distributor Now!
Open Your Trade Account with ARTICLE.com Here!
Be the hero for your clients, and be the solution they need right now with Article.
Other Shows Mentioned: