Power Talk Friday: Jude Charles: Video Storytelling for Your Brand
Welcome to A Well-Designed Business. It’s Power Talk Friday! On today’s show, Jude Charles joins LuAnn for a chat about videos, and how important they are to our websites.
He is here to explain that compelling video is achieved through storytelling, and how we can’t have video just for video’s sake. It must be compelling and it must do the heavy lifting of attracting our ideal client to us.
Jude is talented and clearly passionate about helping business owners tap into their unique value by creating videos that help your clients feel like they already know you. Don’t miss this insightful and inspiring episode!
Jude Charles is a story-driven filmmaker, brand strategist & speaker. For over 13 years, he has been producing documentaries & videos for purpose-driven entrepreneurs. He lives and breathes YOUR brand. He digs deep to find the compelling stories that no one else knows & then leverages those stories to scale your business.
- Jude shares how storytelling is pivotal to captivating video.
- The “why” creates the thread for your story.
- It’s essential to “cut out the fat” of a 3-minute video to focus on the one core story.
- A great storyteller is also a great editor.
- LuAnn draws an interesting parallel between filmmaking and design.
- The Road Mapping Session: Jude explains his strategy when working with a client.
- Hearing something said a thousand times is not as convincing as seeing it once for yourself.
- Clients are searching for silver but are sitting with gold. The gold is the content that they’ve already created, but haven’t yet figured out a way to re-purpose.
- Jude relates some success stories for a closer look at the process and the results.
- You are invited to check out some of the work Jude has done on his Website.
LuAnn’s Podcast – Please SUBSCRIBE, Rate & Review!
Purchase LuAnn’s Book!
Check Out LuAnn’s Second Book!
Connect with Jude!