Power Talk Friday: Traci Reuter: Divine Social; The Power of Paid Ads on Social Media
Welcome to Power Talk Friday! Traci Reuter, the founder, and CEO of Divine Social joins us today. Traci loves to uplift and inspire business owners, entrepreneurs, or anyone with an amazing idea! She has a knack for uncovering just the right strategy for everyone and then helping them map things out to make the execution simple and easy. In today’s episode, Traci shares tons of ideas, strategies, and tips for paid marketing on social media. Be sure to listen in to find out more about the paid advertising aspect of Instagram and Facebook.
Traci has twenty-five years of experience in sales and marketing. She is passionate about supporting businesses and growing their brands through real and meaningful social media advertising. She has a special gift for mapping out the perfect strategy to get a brand in front of the right people at the right time. Traci truly knows her stuff when it comes to high-level marketing strategy. She also co-hosts the Social Media Happy Hour podcast with Dawn Marks. Tune in today, to learn what she has to share.
- The power of paid advertising on social media.
- Traci explains how she started with her business.
- Traci gives her team incredible training.
- Sometimes, it takes just a tiny thing to make all the difference in your profitability.
- Begin with the end in mind.
- The customer journey.
- Never spend money on ads. Rather invest in your business.
- Consideration is not the same as pre-purchase.
- Why Traci is against boosting Facebook posts.
- It takes time to build up enough trust to invest in advertising.
- Thinking about what to put your ads, to get your prospects to want to know more.
- Branding is about telling your story so that business comes out of it.
- Creating engagement with your prospects.
- Building audiences of people who have watched your Facebook video.
- Traci shares the EDIE formula for creating a great video.
- All your ads must be congruent with your end-goal.
- Video out-performs everything else on social media.
- What to do if you only have the budget to run one thing.
- The Three Pillars to Successful Social Ads.
- Should you focus on Facebook or Instagram?
Traci Reuter is the founder/CEO of Divine Social. She’s passionate about supporting businesses in growing their brands through authentic, meaningful social advertising. Traci has an uncanny gift for looking at any business’s mission, vision, and message, and mapping out the right strategy to get their brand in front of the right people at the right time. With 25 years of experience in sales and marketing, Traci knows her stuff when it comes to high-level marketing strategy. Combined with her tactical knowledge of social advertising, Traci can write the recipe for any brand’s success, and she would love to share some of her greatest secrets behind mapping out your own powerful social advertising strategy.
Previous shows mentioned in this episode:
Website: Divine Social
Instagram: Traci Reuter
Facebook: Traci Reuter Social
Youtube: Traci Reuter
Please take advantage of Traci’s gifts:
For the 15-minute audit, if you are spending more than $3000 a month on social media marketing, email Traci at email@example.com.
For Traci’s free mini-course, 3 Pillars To Successful Social Ads, go to A Well Designed Business