Power Talk Friday: Natalie Norcross: A Design Partnership
Welcome! We have Natalie Norcross, the CEO and Founder of A Design Partnership, back on the show today. (She was previously in episode #162.) Natalie started her career as an interior designer. She then built a highly successful residential and hospitality design firm, and after she sold it in 2008, she was repeatedly approached by interior design and architectural firms to assist them with their marketing and business development. And this was how A Design Partnership was born. In today’s episode, Natalie talks about the four areas you need to focus on when going after press for your design firm. She also discusses how to make PR more accessible to designers, and she shares her strategies for goal setting, running her firm, and achieving success. Be sure to listen in today, to find out what this #smartlady has to share!
A Design Partnership has grown to become a dynamic group of experts who are passionate about helping clients transform their brands and evolve their businesses. From content curators to data-obsessed experts, Natalie leads a dynamic team of design-savvy people who know the industry, love their craft, and are fanatical about helping brands grow.
Natalie has more than nineteen years of experience, working for interior designers, architects, builders, developers, and hotel and home brands. Her firm has a proven track record of driving exposure and placements through their PR. Natalie is an Official Member of Forbes Agency Council as well as a regular speaker and panelist in both the communications and design industries. Tune in now, for more!
- Having systems in place will allow you to sell your business.
- How Natalie’s agency was born.
- Systems lead to success.
- Locking things down and getting things organized in your business.
- Focus on your goals to achieve your dreams.
- Ninety days of intention.
- Focus on becoming the best version of yourself.
- Success is all about service.
- Natalie talks about her superpower.
- Natalie describes her wonderful team.
- Working with success metric for each client.
- Accountability is a great mirror.
- Developing a growth mindset and surrounding yourself with positive people.
- Everything in your life is figure-outable.
- Some advice about PR.
- Great tips for getting press!
- Getting published with Interior Design PR in 2020.
Previous shows mentioned in this episode:
Natalie Norcross 1st show #162
Website: A Design Partnership
Instagram: A Design Partnership
Pinterest: A Design Partnership
Facebook: A Design Partnership
New Launch: Interior Design PR