Power Talk Friday – Natalie Norcross – The Dynamic Leader of A Design Partnership
The guest on today’s show is Natalie Norcross!
She’s the dynamic founder and CEO of A Design Partnership, which is a Premier National Marketing and PR Agency. Natalie herself has appeared in Boutique design, Esquire, Hospitality Design, Access Hollywood, E Entertainment, Television, and Extra. Listen in today and learn about some great strategies and marketing tips from Natalie.
Natalie started her career as an Interior Designer, after which she built, then in 2008, sold, a highly successful firm, specializing in both Residential and Hospitality. Fellow designers in Architectural Firms then began asking for her help with generating leads, media placements, and marketing tools. That was how A Design Partnership started out. The agency, with Natalie, her two partners and a staff of nine high-powered designers and marketing experts has really grown over the last nine years. Listen to today’s show to find out more about how this energetic group, who are passionate about helping design-minded companies to exceed their goals, transform their brands and evolve their businesses, work to create success.
Today, Natalie talks to LuAnn about:
- The businesses were started by her mother and her grandmother, who were both entrepreneurs and both a great inspiration to Natalie.
- How she and other parents can lead their children and inspire them to develop positive work ethics, through their own example.
- Her successful design firm, which she sold in 2008 and what she learned from it.
- How having really good systems in place works, to catapult your business to wild success.
- The process of creating an exit strategy for your business.
- The power of having a team which is focused on the same mission.
- Some advice for people who are working on their brands.
- The DISC Profile tool, to help you get more clear as to who you really are, as a human being, to help you build focus, a mission, and a vision.
- The 5 Why’s and how this can help you to get to the core of your beliefs.
- The difference between Inbound and Outbound Marketing.
- Great ways to drive traffic to your website.
- How, in the last six months, her company has grown five of their client’s Instagram followers to over 15 000.
- Great ways to help your business to grow, using social media.
- The value in having blog posts on your website.
- Using the Ladder Up Strategy, for PR.
- Great tips for pitching for publications.
- Natalie’s finite system for keeping her entire company on that train.