Power Talk Friday: Nancy Ganzekaufer: The Interior Design Profit Formula
Welcome to Power Talk Friday! We have Nancy Ganzekaufer, one of the co-authors of Luann’s soon-to-be-launched new book, The Things I Learned From A Well-Designed Business, with us today. Nancy is a really smart lady and she has appeared on the podcast number of times before to share her spot-on, expert advice. (#377, #256, #159, and #15) Today, Nancy is going to be talking to us about her new product, The Interior Design Profit Formula, an online course that she has really poured her heart and soul into creating. This is really the most affordable way to add a huge amount of value to your interior design business, so listen in to find out more!
Nancy Ganzekaufer partners with creative entrepreneurs to help them grow their businesses, get more sales, get over their fears and go for what they want in work and in life. Through a series of coaching calls, emails, and exercises, she helps entrepreneurs reframe their doubts and indecisions, work through challenges with more confidence, and ultimately to grow their sales. Listen in today, to find out about the incredible kind of impact that Nancy’s new course, The Interior Design Profit Formula, could have on your business.
- There are many different things that an interior designer needs to manage and it’s one of the most difficult service industries that Nancy’s coached.
- Running an interior design business takes balance and really knowing what to do.
- Nancy explains her motivation for putting this course together.
- You will need to have stickability, and the right kind of personality to go the distance with Nancy’s course.
- Nancy explains what you will find in her course.
- Describing your business in words is the beginning of your branding process.
- The way that Nancy presents her information, and the examples that she gives, will really open up your mind and give you clarity.
- The benefits of having lifetime-access to Nancy’s course.
- Nancy talks about growing your business.
- The importance of getting creative.
- Designers often come to Nancy for her help when they’re feeling overwhelmed.
- Nancy gives the simplest tip that really makes the biggest difference!
- Becoming the leader in your relationship, and in charge of the process with your clients right from the outset.
- Being alert to the subtle messages that a potential client is giving out during the consultation.
- Ways to introduce your services in order to protect yourself.
- Nancy explains the benefits of her Ladder of Services model.
- Make sure that the people that you hire are dedicated to the growth of your company.
- The goal of Nancy’s course is to make everyone feel confident in extending their reach, gaining more clients, and doubling or tripling their income.
- Nancy talks about the guest coaches in her course.
- Nancy’s course costs $997 at this point in time and she is offering a free, one-on-one, half an hour coaching consultation to everyone who purchases her course, through this link Luann Nigara, from now until 30th June 2019.
Other episodes mentioned on this show:
To get Nancy’s Interior Design Profit Formula, go to Luann Nigara
Nancy’s website: Nancy Ganzekaufer
You can also reach Nancy through her forum, or through her Facebook group, The Interior Design Business Forum at Interior Design Business Forum