Power Talk Friday: Heather McManus: Where Are They Now? Introducing Collaborate to Win
Welcome to another Power Talk Friday! Today we’re having a Where Are They Now episode, featuring Heather Mc Manus, our very first guest ever on the show! Heather is an award-winning designer from New Jersey and the principal of Artistry Interiors. She is also the author of the book Love Where You Live- Dream Homes Made Real, which is available on Amazon. On the show today Heather will be telling us all about her latest venture, Collaborate To Win, a buying group that she started for you, her designer colleagues, to become stronger together and make more profit through having access to products that may normally have been unavailable to you due to buy-in minimums and yearly volume quotas. Join us on the show today to hear Heather explain her really interesting idea!
Heather started Artistry Interiors in 2012, after having worked in the design industry for a decade. Her first job, after graduating from the Pratt Institute, was at a high-end workroom where she gained really invaluable experience and learned everything about how quality window treatments and upholstery are made. From there she went on to further broaden her knowledge and expertise about furniture construction and quality through working at both Ethan Allen and Bograd’s Fine Furniture. Listen in today to find out more!
- Heather’s concept of a video tip per day that she discussed in her interview on our very first show.
- All about Heather’s innovative concept, Collaborate To Win, and why it was born.
- Some of the growing pains that helped Heather grow.
- Collaborate To Win even works nationally.
- Dealing with breakages.
- How the concept actually works.
- The level of trust that is required for this unique concept.
- Keeping relationships intact is a key requirement for the group.
- How the payment for the orders works.
- Heather is constantly creating educational videos to explain the rules of the game.
- When an order actually becomes an order.
- The importance of working systematically.
- How Heather uses videos to explain her pricing.
- The constant teaching, mentoring and masterminds that Heather does to assist people with her concept.
- The cost for the membership of the group.
- How you will really save money by being a member of the group- one order through the group could cover your entire annual membership buy-in!
- Why you really need to be responsible to be a member of the group.
- To learn more about Collaborate To Win, there will be a website up and running by this fall. In the meantime, you can email Heather at email@example.com– an email address dedicated specifically for this group.
- The details that you will need to send to Heather in order to apply to join her group.
- To meet Heather in person, she will be at Windowworks, in Livingstone New Jersey, for the October Lunch and Learn on October 29th. RSVP via Instagram (@windowworks)
Raquel Langworthy will be at Windowworks on September 17th for the September Lunch and Learn.
Other episodes mentioned on the show:
Nicole Heymer (Curio Electro #125 #317)
Book – Love Where You Live: Dream Homes Made Real Collaborate to Win – Collaborate To Win Collaborate to Win Facebook page Facebook – Artistry Interiors LLC Instagram – Artistry Interiors Website – Artistry Interiors