Power Talk Friday: Mikael Dia: How to Market to Your Ideal Client
Welcome to another episode of Power talk Friday! Today we have Mikael Dia, a digital marketing expert and the founder of Funnelytics, with us on the show. Funnelytics is a software company that helps entrepreneurs and marketers to convert traffic into more profit. And Mikael is a really extraordinary entrepreneur and marketing expert who is really passionate about helping business owners, just like you, to get your message out in a way that is more impacting, more direct and way more focused. On the show, we talk with Mikael about his Growth Accelerator program with its nine phases towards success in growing your business online. Listen in today to get Mikael’s really helpful advice.
Mikael has two master’s degrees- an MBA from the Hult International Business School, and a master’s degree in civil engineering from Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada, with a specialization in project management. Mikael’s first venture was a Mandarin language school that he started in London in 2012. It grew quickly and Mikael and his business partner were able to exit from it successfully within eight months. Mikael has since grown his marketing agency, White Coat Digital, to over a million dollars in just eighteen months. He is known for his expertise in scaling online businesses very quickly and this has allowed him to raise over a million dollars in angel and seed funding for his ventures. Mikael, originally from Montreal, now lives in Toronto with his wife and eighteen-month-old daughter. Listen in to find out what he has to share on the show today!
- The best way to look at sales funnels.
- Guiding the conversation with your potential clients.
- How to start the process.
- Finding the top of your mountain.
- Discovering your ideal client and appealing to them in the right way.
- Getting to understand your ideal client.
- Putting out the right message to attract the right person.
- The power of your marketing message.
- Finding the emotional reasons for people’s motivations.
- Measuring what’s working and what’s not.
- Creative ways to work with the numbers.
- Mapping things out in a colorful, visual way.
- Ways of keeping track of your Facebook ads.
- All about Mikael’s 16-week Growth Accelerator program.
- The awesome support that Mikael’s program will be offering.
- Mikael’s process is all about growth.
- Why you really need to simplify everything.
Other episodes mentioned on this show:
To find out more about Mikael’s Growth Accelerator program go to The Dia Project
Mikael’s other website is Funnelytics
You can reach Mikael’s PR representative, Ester (Pinky) Kiss, on (323)770 3530 or find her at Born To Influence
To find out more about LuAnn’s group coaching program or mastermind group starting on September 12, email Christie at email@example.com to make the necessary arrangements.