Flashback Friday: Adam Urbanski: Dream Business Design Process – How to identify what you want most to sell to your most ideal client
Today With Adam Urbanski:
Welcome to A Well-Designed Business. Today is a Flashback Friday episode, where we revisit some of the most popular shows from our archives. I hope you enjoy Adam Urbanski’s episode that originally aired as episode 280!
Today’s guest is Adam Urbanski, aka The Millionaire Marketing Mentor and he’s a real headliner in Online Marketing and Podcast circles! There are so many ways that Adam could really help and influence all LuAnn’s Designer friends to get that extra ‘something’ to tweak their businesses, so today, she’s decided to go with Adam’s Dream Business Design Process. Listen in to find out how this process helps Designers to identify what they want to sell the most and also how to sell to the most clients.
Adam, who has been in business for seventeen years now, is really the ‘go-to guy’ for Coaches, Consultants and other Service Professionals who want to attract more clients, convert more high-value sales, build an authority brand, or grow a Lifestyle Business that has more impact and generates more income. Adam’s clients have often doubled, tripled and even ten times-ed their businesses, some of them in as little as ninety days! All of this and Adam started out with only $194 and limited English and he still managed to turn his first business into a seven-figure business in less than ten years! LuAnn knows that she’s in the presence of a true expert with Adam, so she’s very grateful that he’s on the show today! Listen in now, as Adam shares some really hot tips with you, to help you to become a way better business strategist!
Pick it apart:
- Becoming a master of, and being known for a very specific approach.
- What his six question worksheet allows you to zero in on.
- How he discovered his ideal clients.
- That 90% of his clients are women and this happened by design!
- That marketing is really all about listening.
- Adam talks you through his six questions and how to best approach working with them.
- Finding your specific magic, as a Designer.
- Thinking about your dream income, per client.
- Identifying your dream project.
- Identifying the characteristics of your dream client.
- What you’d need to do in order to execute your project in the best possible way. (i.e. identifying your Superpower)
- Really understanding the expectations that you have to meet with your project.
- Expressing what you’re really good at to your client.
- Establishing systems for really clear processes in your business.
- Knowing that everything is changing all the time, so you need to maintain a constant process of evaluation with your clients.
- Asking yourself how much money you’d like to make from each project, per year.
- Examining which three to six marketing activities you really need to focus on- to avoid becoming overwhelmed.
- That you should really become a one track pony, in order to not lose sight of your core competencies.
Connect with Adam Urbanski:
What’s new with LuAnn Nigara
Power Talk Friday Tour at High Point
Exciting Windows! Build a Better Business Registration
Get The Goodies!
For checklists, resources, and extra goodies from A Well-Designed Business sign up for free here.
To Get on LuAnn’s Email List, text the word designbiz to 444999!
Purchase LuAnn’s Books Here:
Book 1: The Making of A Well – Designed Business: Turn Inspiration into Action
Book 2: A Well-Designed Business – The Power Talk Friday Experts
Pre-Order Book 3: A Well-Designed Business – The Power Talk Friday Experts Volume 2
Connect with LuAnn Nigara
Like Us: Facebook | Tweet Us: Twitter | Follow Us: Instagram | Listen Here: Podcast