Flash Back Friday: Lori Morris: When Working with the Luxury Client, the Answer is Yes!
Today with Lori Morris
Welcome to A Well-Designed Business! Lori Morris, one of the most passionate and driven people LuAnn has ever come across, joins the show today to share what it takes to grow your business to the level of attracting luxury clients and delivering the level of service and design that they expect.
Even as Lori’s business has grown so large, she maintains creative control and has a hand in every project they tackle. If you want to attract those luxury clients, if you want to work on these magnificent homes, if you want to offer that truly above and beyond level of service, then stay tuned to LuAnn and Lori’s conversation for takeaways that you can apply to your business to help reach your goals.
Not one to merely dip her toe in the water, Lori Morris is an ‘all or nothing’ designer whose artistry is rooted in tradition, unconventional ideas and fearless execution of perfection. Reinventing the standard of design since 1987, her work can be found in some of the most high-end properties across Canada and North America, including Miami, Dallas, St. Louis and San Francisco, with each project delivering a unique, timeless look with an unprecedented level of luxury, comfort and style.
Leading an extensive team of professionals in-house and abroad, Lori Morris is a full-service firm offering a complete design and build turnkey solution for any project. Lori’s ‘no rules’ design philosophy has evolved into her own signature LMD style, which she coins “Sexy French.” In every space, you’ll find a seamless melding of sensory, form and function, with materials sourced from artisans across the world that provide intricate molding, artful flooring, and walls that use some of the most exotic and rare marbles. Leading by way of example for strength and confidence, Lori continues to be revered as one of the most coveted designers in the interior design world, empowering others by embracing her role as a role model for all women entrepreneurs.
Lori is an “all or nothing” designer who works on high-end properties across Canada and North America. She delivers an unprecedented level of luxury, comfort, and style with every project. Lori is a true artist who prides herself on creating a unique feeling for every one of her clients. Tune in to learn about her ‘no rules’ design philosophy, which has evolved into her own signature style, and her advice on attracting luxury clients and scaling your business toward high-end projects.
- Lori explains the unique purpose of her “LMC” (Lori Morris Concierge) service.
- Lori details why the Design Build Books that she delivers to architects can be 1,000 page documents.
- “Sexy French” is a collaboration and a marriage between the modern design that Lori loves and the French design that she loves.
- Every house is treated like an original painting.
- The moment that Lori decided to get the kind of clients to perform the kind of magic that she wanted to perform.
- Learn from your mistakes: It’s not a mistake if you have the experience once. It’s only a mistake if you do the same thing twice.
- Lessons working with the luxury client: Lori shares her insights.
- The importance of a mutually respectful relationship.
- Don’t confuse “red flags” with something that you just don’t want to do.
- It is key to manage your client’s expectations.
- There’s always a solution to a problem!
Connect with Lori!
What’s new with LuAnn Nigara
Get The Goodies!
For checklists, resources, and extra goodies from A Well-Designed Business sign up for free here.
To Get on LuAnn’s Email List, text the word designbiz to 444999!
Purchase LuAnn’s Books Here:
Pre-Order Book 3: A Well-Designed Business – The Power Talk Friday Experts Volume 2
Connect with LuAnn Nigara