Power Talk Friday: Nitesh Chaudhary: Jaipur Living: The Manchaha Initiative
Today with Nitesh Chaudhary:
Welcome to A Well Designed Business. Today, we bring you a sponsored show with Jaipur Living. Jaipur is not your average hand-woven rug company. They have a long-standing commitment to empowering their artisans, ensuring ethical and fair practices, and sustainability. Their latest initiative—the Manchaha was built on a history of those commitments. The story behind these rugs will move you. To learn more, go to Jaipurliving.com/luann
Pick it apart:
- [2:55] Nitesh shares the origins of the Manchaha collection and the way it has turned weavers into artists.
- [10:45] Nitesh explains the power the program has brought into the lives of the artisans.
- [22:05] Nitesh dives into how artisans are chosen and the process for making the Manchaha rugs.
- [31:40] Nitesh and LuAnn discuss the ripple effect Jaipur is having on the lives of women in India.
- [37:14] Nitesh explains why investing in a Manchaha rug is worth it.
More About Nitesh Chaudhary:
Nitesh Chaudhary is the youngest child of Chaudhary Family of Brands founder N.K. Chaudhary. As director of innovation, supply chain & innovation, Nitesh brings over seven years of cross-functional experience in strategically building start-ups and growing companies to Jaipur Living, where he works alongside sisters Asha (CEO) and Archana (COO). Nitesh has a strong passion for identifying and resolving business challenges using technology and human capital to reach business goals.
Connect with Jaipur Living
What’s new with LuAnn Nigara
Get The Goodies!
For checklists, resources, and extra goodies from A Well-Designed Business sign up for free here.
To Get on LuAnn’s Email List, text the word designbiz to 444999!
Purchase LuAnn’s Books Here:
Pre-Order Book 3: A Well-Designed Business – The Power Talk Friday Experts Volume 2
Connect with LuAnn Nigara
Other Shows Mentioned
#526 Jaipur Living, CEO Asha Chaudhary