Brad Leavitt, AFT Construction: The Design Book
Welcome to A Well-Designed Business, it’s Power Talk Friday! LuAnn welcomes Brad Leavitt back to the show, and they are going to be discussing what your builder wants you to know. Don’t miss this motivating conversation, it will be like being a fly on the wall to an exclusive builder’s club!
AFT Construction is an award-winning construction firm and has been nationally published in magazines such as: Fine Home Building, Luxe Interiors and Design, and Professional Builder. Brad Leavitt is an energetic public speaker and ambassador for many national brands including Kohler, Pella, Cambria, Elkay, and Post-it Notes. Brad completed a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management from BYU in 2005 and worked on notable projects around Phoenix, including the Omni Montelucia in Paradise Valley.
His Podcast, “The AFT Construction Podcast”, is focused on bringing value to its listeners, no matter their industry. The topics are focused on marketing, social media, entrepreneurship, organization, building science, and construction. AFT has continued to exceed industry standards and create strong client relationships based on integrity, reliability, and quality. Brad and his wife Ashley have 6 children, 5 girls, and 1 boy. Brad is active with all 6 of his children, serves in his local community, and loves all sports.
- Brad and LuAnn discuss the importance of a design book.
- The more a designer puts on paper, the more accountable the builder will be.
- As your expertise grows, so will the level of detail you deliver in your design book.
- When you provide a builder with an example of your design book, that enables him to sell your value to the client.
- Brad shares how CAD brings extra value to the design book.
- It’s important to reach out to non-competing designers through social media and other networking opportunities to find out how they’re doing things.
- Brad encourages designers to chase the next-level project. You perfect your process and refine it after each job by doing a project autopsy.
- LuAnn covers the benefits to attracting builders who want to work with you.
- Brad divulges the tips to attract the right builders to work with you.
- The bottom line is this is a relationship-driven industry!
Connect with Brad!
The AFT Construction Podcast
Brad’s Instagram (AFT_Construction)
Brad’s Pinterest (AFT_Construction)
Design-Build For Profit – Coming Late Summer / Early Fall!
With Jenny Slingerland of Black Ink Interiors
Get on the Email List HERE!
19hours The Blueprint – Mydoma Studio
July 15th, 2020
Buy Wholesale For Profit with Traci Connell
Stop Buying Retail and Start Making Maximum Profit
KICKING OFF July 22, 2020
Early Bird Pricing! Register Now: $1895
Early Bird ends TODAY, July 3rd! Pricing goes up to $2195.
Are You Interested in a 2 Million Plus Mastermind with LuAnn?
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “mastermind” in the subject line.
She’ll set up a call and see if it’s a good fit for you!
The first of 6 monthly meetings start in August, and there are 3 spots open!
Is Chairman of the Board Right for YOUR Business?
LuAnn’s Podcast – Please SUBSCRIBE, Rate & Review!
Purchase LuAnn’s Books Here:
A Big THANK YOU to These Podcast Sponsors:
Jaipur Living’s Website – Easy to Browse, Custom Calculator, Products Ready to Ship! Open Your Trade Account to Begin Your Relationship with This Admirable Company.
Other shows mentioned to include in show notes: