Power Talk Friday: Katie Krimitsos: Listening to Ourselves
Welcome to A Well-Designed Business! It’s Power Talk Friday! LuAnn’s guest today is Katie Krimitsos, Creator of the Women’s Meditation Network. The last time that Katie was featured on A Well-Designed Business on episode 253, she was the fearless leader of the Biz Women Rock community.
Listen in to catch up with all that’s been going on with Katie since her newest endeavor. She truly has a passion to help you become your best you, and if this current Corona Virus event has left you a bit more fearful than usual, you’ll want to hear about guided meditations that can help you feel more centered in this anxiety-ridden environment.
Katie Krimitsos is Creator of the Women’s Meditation Network. She is also a mom, wife, adventurer, podcaster, seeker, and change maker. She’s committed to brightening the light of women around the world through the Women’s Meditation Network, which provides guided meditations and related resources specifically created with the special journey of women in mind. She’s passionate about giving women the tools, strategies, and inspiration to live lives they truly love. She loves the water, the sound of her two girls laughing with each other, and is constantly evolving to make her life and the lives of others as magical as possible.
- Katie shares her compelling story of how the Women’s Meditation Network came about.
- Women naturally have a beautiful light but they are often dimmed by self-doubt or comparison.
- Katie is not a meditation teacher, but she does give women the TOOL of meditation to help them learn more about themselves and learn how to deal with life’s troubling moments.
- Meditation doesn’t mean having a blank mind. It’s about managing your thoughts, which is crucial to master in both your personal and business lives.
- Meditation helps you to distinguish between, “What’s the noise?” versus “What’s the voice?”.
- Stop and set aside the fear of what is and what could be. Then reflect on what you can do or how you can help. How are you uniquely qualified to help your clients right now?
- What you choose to do and how you choose to show up right now might not pay “right now”, but if you lead with love and do the right thing, it will pay a thousand-fold in the future.
- Katie describes the ease of using her 5-20 minute, guided meditations and she also has a sleep bundle.
- LuAnn points out that research backs up the physiological benefits of meditation.
- It’s so important to tap in and understand what’s really best for us at this moment and how we can best serve others.
LuAnn’s Podcast – Please SUBSCRIBE, Rate & Review!
Purchase LuAnn’s Book!
Is Chairman of the Board Right for YOUR Business?
Connect with Katie!
Subscribe HERE to get FREE weekly meditations!
Start the 7 Day Meditation ChallengeHERE!
A Big THANK YOU to These Podcast Sponsors:
Open Your Trade Account:
FREE Trial! A One-Stop Shop to Keep Everything Organized!