Katie Krimitsos – Discussing the Common Struggles of Entrepreneurship
Welcome to today’s episode of Power Talk Friday! LuAnn is thrilled beyond belief to introduce you to today’s guest, Katie Krimitsos! Katie is the founder of the Facebook Community Biz Women Rock, and she uses this platform to educate and bring women entrepreneurs together, from all around the world. When you listen to Katie on her show, she is so real, so empathetic and so willing to share what she’s learned and she’s really on the ball with her on-air Coaching too, so listen in today, to find out more about Katie and the way that she manages to do so many different things really, really well!
Katie, who has a Masters Degree in Communication, has a great depth of experience in helping and teaching her fellow women entrepreneurs how to get their businesses on track. Within the platform of Biz Women Rock that Katie has created, she has the Biz Women Rock Podcast, she teaches a course on how to create a rocking Facebook Community, she has the Mompreneur Series, she has a blog, she has her Money Moxy Series and she also has the Biz Women Rock Academy, where you get education, support, mindset and strategy training, community challenges, hot seats, goal setting and so much more! Listen in now, to find out what Katie has to share with you on the show today.
- A huge and really common pain point around mindset, that most women entrepreneurs tend to experience.
- How Katie helps entrepreneurs with their mindset.
- The way that women’s roles and responsibilities are really so deeply entwined with how they show up for business.
- How Katie helps women by reflecting their light back to them.
- How your own personal development impacts everything about your business.
- The journey of entrepreneurship never really ends (just like being a parent)- you will constantly be challenged to do things better.
- Some of the things that make the entrepreneurial journey a bit easier, down the line.
- How Katie helps people who’s backs are against the wall, to get their businesses back on track.
- What Katie did to help her husband get his business back on track.
- The steps that Katie took to create a major transition in her business, in order to really make it work.
- Why you really need to be super clear around what you’re doing in your business.
- Katie explains all about the Biz Women Rock Retreat that she’s planning, between the 1st and the 3rd of December.
Katie’s website: http://www.bizwomenrock.com
Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/biz-women-rock-with-katie-krimitsos/id818183720?mt=2 Twitter: @katiekrimitsos Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katiekrimitsos/ Join Our Exclusive Facebook Group for FREE! Full of over 4,800 of your fellow business women!