Cheryl Clendenon: Small Business, Think Big
Welcome! Today we have Cheryl Clendenon, the CEO of the Florida-based design firm, In Detail Interiors, with us on the show. Cheryl is one of our industry’s boldest, smartest, and funniest ladies, and she’s always willing to generously share her business expertise and advice with those who would like to learn from her. In today’s episode, she offers some very valuable advice about crafting conversations and steering them to where you want them to go. Be sure to listen in today, to find out what she has to share.
Cheryl is a master of sales. She’s a truly outstanding professional who has been in business for more than 19 years. She operates a full-service design firm, a retail location, and a business Facebook group and she understands she has to make her money intentionally, rather than with luck or by accident. Tune in today, to get some priceless tips from Cheryl.
- The copy on Cheryl’s website is awesome!
- You need to know your audience.
- Carefully considering what your website says about you.
- Learning to guide your clients down your path.
- There are many people are too timid to reveal their personalities on their website. This is very limiting.
- Cheryl has an incredible Facebook group, called Small Business Think Big.
- How to best position your design firm.
- It all starts with the way you present yourself on your website.
- Learning to not be afraid to talk about money.
- Projecting your income.
- People tend to be a little resistant to the idea of minimum expenditure at first.
- The nuances of how to get what you want.
- Sales is a win-win game.
- Positioning yourself in the very best way possible.
- Giving added value is a formula for success.
- Cheryl explains what her training focuses on.
- Cheryl looks at how much money she’s going to make on every job she does.
- For Cheryl, the words have to be right.
- Cheryl helps you think big about your small business.
- Cheryl’s fees are based on a combination of design fees + a contracted minimum expenditure on products.
Previous shows mentioned in this episode:
Links: LuAnn Nigara Resources
Vita’s course link: Profit With Window Treatments
Sara’s course link: Process Leads to Profits
Cheryl’s FB Group: Small Business Think Big
Cheryl’s Instagram: In Detail Interiors
Cheryl’s Pinterest: In Detail Interiors