Window Treatment Friday: Custom-Made vs Ready-Made Window Treatments
Welcome to the second episode of Window Treatment Friday! Starting this new series has rekindled a lot of excitement for LuAnn around window treatments! And she and Vita are both very excited to share with you that on the 24th of September, at the Design Trade Resources in Devon, Pennsylvania, they will be presenting a Continuing Education Unit, sponsored by Stout, on demystifying window treatments for interior designers. In today’s episode, this dynamic duo will be discussing the pros and cons of using custom, versus ready-made window treatments. This show will set the scene for all the following episodes of WTF, so tune in now, to find out more!
Vitalia (Vita for short) Vygovska is the award-winning window treatment specialist. Her company, Vitalia, Inc, is an all-encompassing fabrication, measurement, installation, and project management service exclusively for interior designers. In business for over a decade, Vita and her team are experts in their narrow field, providing designers with superb quality product and excellent communication. Most importantly, they take off the stress, save time, and give peace of mind in the job is well-done. Listen in today, to hear what LuAnn and Vita have to share with you.
- Vita explains the main differences are between custom and ready-made window treatments.
- Custom is not necessarily the only way to go because different situations call for different things.
- When you would use ready-made, rather than custom window treatments.
- The way that Vita supports the designers she works with.
- When you would need to use custom window treatments.
- When the budget allows for it, custom will always be the better choice.
- Leading the conversation with your client to where you want it to go.
- Why most interior designers would prefer to do only custom window treatments.
- Some important things designers need to be aware of when they’re faced with a situation where they have to use ready-made window treatments.
- Ready-made drapes often take a lot of work to make them look like the picture on the package.
- Some ways to improve ready-made drapery.
To learn more about working with Vita and Vitalia Inc: Vitalia Inc
To learn more about working with Window Works: Window Works
To receive a free subscription to Window Fashion Vision Magazine
To attend the IWCE where both LuAnn and Vita will be presenting: IWCE
To learn about the WCAA (Window Coverings Association of America) WCAA
To learn about Exciting Windows
To attend our upcoming event in PA, De-Mystifying Window Treatments go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Vitalia Inc
LuAnn’s website: Luann Nigara
LuAnn’s email: email@example.com
The information about the upcoming CEU on the 24th of September, at the Design Trade Resources in Devon, Pennsylvania, will be on Luann’s website, under ‘Events and Coaching’.