Power Talk Friday: LuAnn Nigara: Crush The 4th Quarter Of 2018
Are you ready to crush the last quarter of 2018? And are you really ready to make this the very best quarter of this year? Well, if you’re the rare designer who is deciding to act, rather than to stay with the status quo, and to do, rather than wish, today’s show is just for you! We have two very specific opportunities for you, and two different ways that we’re making it possible for you to be the best you can be. Listen in now to find out how to take your game to the next level.
The first opportunity is the second stop on the Power Talk Friday Tour. (It’s happening on Saturday 13th October 2018 in High Point, North Carolina.) For the High Point tour, Luann has gathered some of the new Power Talk Friday experts including Claire Jefford (#325 and #237), Stacey Brown Randall (#93) and Michele Williams (#137 and #180). The second opportunity is the two masterminds that Luann is offering, Foundation and Transition. Listen in to find out more.
- On the tour, Claire will be talking about managing client expectations, something fundamental to running a successful project.
- Pinpointing the challenges that tend to come up with new projects.
- Most problems with new projects are rooted in something that wasn’t clear in the initial agreement.
- Claire will walk you through the best practices for setting up your project to succeed.
- Stacey has proven techniques for building your pipeline through referrals- without asking your clients for them.
- Stacey is a business coach with a recently-launched podcast called Roadmap To Grow Your Business.
- Stacey will teach you methods to attract new clients into your pipeline- immediately.
- Michele Williams, principal of Scarlet Thread Consulting, will also be with Luann on the tour.
- Michele coaches designers and window-treatment professionals on the financial methods and systems for running a profitable business.
- Michele is about to launch her new podcast, Profit Is A Choice.
- Michele is also a certified Profit First coach.
- What you have to understand, in order to really be successful with your business.
- Why you really need to come to the High Point Tour.
- How Luann will use her superpower to help you.
- How the High Point Tour will be structured.
- What you will gain from attending the tour.
- The price for the tour and what it includes.
- Having the chance to get to know the awesome sponsors.
- About the Foundations and Transitions Masterminds.
- Foundations is group coaching for new designers.
- What you will learn in the Foundations Mastermind.
- The Transitions Mastermind is for the more seasoned designer.
- What you will get from the Transitions Mastermind.
Go to Luann’s website Luann Nigara to get the early episodes.
To find out more about the tour go to Luann Nigara and click on the ‘coaching’ tab.
The landing page for the masterminds: Luann Nigara
Sponsors: The Power Talk Friday Tour is sponsored by MyDoma Studios, Revel Woods, and Bijou Wall Coverings.
Luann’s second book, The Things I Learned From A Well-Designed Business, will be coming out in February of 2019. This book is for the designer who wants to be intentionally focused, efficient and profitable. Luann has gathered 12 of the Power talk Friday experts and together they have created the go-to book for you to get detailed explanations, advice, and clarity about the ideas and concepts that have been discussed on the podcast, over the past two-and-a-half years.