Power Talk Friday- John Muldoon-The Monthly Experiments Projects
It’s power talk Friday again!
I have a treat for all of you today. I found our guest, John Muldoon while I was doing research, and I got jazzed up when I saw what John is doing! We are going to be talking to him about his “business” (a consulting firm) that he has had for twelve years! But we are really going to get into his powerful blog called The Monthly Experiments Project.
- What is his description of his job and why are there two versions?
- How did he come up with his brand?
- What is his blog The Monthly Experiment about?
- How did he come up with his blog: The Monthly Experiment?
- Why is he doing his blog The Monthly Experiment?
- What happened when John finally found a balance between work and life?
- What did he do to help pick up the business when he started working less?
- How do you get more referrals according to John?
- How can you make your blog or podcast more successful and what is the most important quality a blog can have?
- How can you be more helpful?
- What are the two things that create the value of a blog?
- How do you start a blog and how does John help people with this?
- How do you join his blog challenge and join his free membership group?
- What are some of the “Experiments” he has done on his blog?
The rest of the show notes are in our resource center: Window Works