Power Talk Friday- Fred Berns – Selling Methods of the Masters
We are back with another power talk Friday and we have Fred Berns with us again! As you know Fred Berns has been on the show two other times. We have talked about our bio briefing, our website once over because Fred is a leader in the interior design business coaching arena. He has twenty-five years of experience specializing in helping interior designers grow their interior design firms through more effective websites, more effective programs, and more effective introductions and bios. Today we are going to talk about selling methods of the masters.
- What do financially successful firms have in common?
- What is the “daily dozen” and how is this helpful to your business?
- What is saving the best for first and how does it work?
- What is the number one financial obstacle for designer firms?
- Treat obstacles as opportunities!
- What are closing questions and how can they help close a sale?
- Always talk about a phase two before you talk about phase one!
- How do you make sure there is “no money left on the table”?
- What does it mean to have money left on the table and why is it bad?
- How should a new designer start marketing?
- What is one thing people can’t get anywhere else?
- Pay attention to what clients had a problem with in previous transactions!
- What are common mistakes designers make when selling their services?
- What is feel, felt, found?
- How can you use a blog as a good selling tool?
- What is the best personal tool to use when trying to “sell yourself”?
- How can you adapt your bio with Fred Bern’s knowledge that he has shared with us?
Download the free resources from Fred Berns from our resource center: Window Works