Polly Williams – Camberyard, The Designer’s Advisor
On the show today I’m happy for you to meet Polly Williams, the founder of Camberyard. The designer’s advisor!
Polly offers bespoke interior design business solutions and mentoring to creative professionals across the industry. She can advise you what your USP, promote your talent and make your business reach its full potential. Her expertise includes launching new brands, streamlining and expanding your current business, mentoring designers, PR, brand partnerships, social media strategy, fee negotiations and making introductions within the industry. Polly has over 12 years of experience advising an interior design studio in London.
- What is Polly’s 360-degree approach?
- What are some of the first things she talks about when a designer wants to start their own firm?
- How does she help lay the foundation of a business?
- Has she ever had to tell someone maybe they need more experience before having their own business?
- What are some other ways she works with clients besides setting up the outline of the business?
- How are the packages set up for her mentoring services?
- How does she help her clients with time management?
- How does Polly help a designer figure out their unique selling point or USP?
- Does everyone have a unique selling point?
- How do you determine what is appropriate to put on social media?
- How does a designer figure out their brand?
- How are colors and fonts used to determine the message the business is trying to give?
- Why did Polly decide on the name Camberyard instead of Polly Williams Consulting?
- Does a business need to have a logo?
- Make sure to go out and network and plant your seed!
- What does Polly mean when she says think globally, act locally?
- Is Polly available to work with clients virtually?
For the rest of the show notes, please visit our
resource center: Window Works