Katie Deedy- Founder of Grow House Grow- Inspiration, Guts, and Hard Work in Creating a Business
Episode 77 of A Well-Designed Business®
Today we have Katie Deedy with us! Katie is a textile designer which includes: wallpaper, tile, fabric and accessories. Her business, Grow House Grow, specializes in narrative-inspired pattern work. We are going to talk about how her business got started, what sort of things she learned along the way and how she got her name out there.
- How did her business start?
- What is her business?
- How does history impact her work?
- What advice would she give to someone starting out?
- Don’t be ashamed of the side job!
- How did she make herself known?
- How can you access her product?
- What other products has her work crossed over into?
- How did her work end up in a museum?
For the rest of the show notes, please
visit our resource center: http://windowworks-nj.com