Kim Kuhteubl: Understand the Value of Your Creativity and How to Find Your True Tribe
Kim Kuhteubl graces our show today. She is an award-winning film producer, author, actor, and member of the Producer’s Guild of America. Since 1999, she has been producing stories and shows about interior design and real estate development in various media format such as print, television, and on digital platforms. She is the founder of Me by Design, a firm that specializes in branding and visibility for interior designers and the design trade. Me By Design is an idea boutique for the home goods /homeware industry. The business objectives include how to boost the brand value, visibility and audience engagement of boutique interior design firms and legacy design brands with a range of cross-platform, data-driven tools. Methods and techniques include digital storytelling, influencer, and social media marketing as well as bespoke video.
Kim also serves on the Board of Advisors for Thrive GPO, a group purchasing organization and procurement service providing nonprofit organizations with access to better pricing for common goods and services.
She has just recently published her book Branding + Interior Design. Listen to the podcast to get the details of the following:
- All the various related industries that Kim has participated in
- Her grandfather was a major influence in her life and business
- Find out the secret to her overwhelming success. It’s something intrinsic
- At the start of her career, she was earning awards but she had very little income
- Her work values and attitude
- How creativity can serve people. The work of creative professionals has value which needs to be purchased and paid for.
You can get the rest of the show notes and resources from our resource center: http://windowworks-nj.com