Chad James- “Think Forward” – Employee Management
Today we have Chad James with us from Chad James Group.!
Chad has a very thoughtful way of setting up his business. He considers his firm an educational firm and has the roles divided up into very specific categories. He identifies people as interns, apprentice, junior designer, design assistant and Chad himself. He is going to discuss with you ways to duplicate the systems he uses to manage his team with these categories.
- How did Chad come to use the systems he uses?
- What does he look for in an intern?
- How does he handle his hire process?
- Does each new person have to start at intern and work their way up?
- Take the initiative!
- How does he handle his staff day to day?
Check out the rest from our resource center: http://windowworks-nj.com