Alan Tanksley- Lessons and Observations from a 30+ Year Career in Interior Design
Episode 67 of A Well-Designed Business®
Today on the show we are in for a real treat! Alan Tanksley has a “royalty” background in interior design and has his own successful firm: Alan Tanksley, Inc. We are going to talk about his “royalty” background and how space you work in can make a difference.
- Was Mark Hampton his first job?
- What has he learned working for different designers?
- How has his design changed?
- What advice would he give to someone starting out?
- How does the space he works in inspire him?
- How did he design his space?
- Make sure your team “fits” together!
See the rest of the resources here: http://windowworks-nj.com