Sara Lynn Brennan: Project Management with Specific Deliverables and Deadlines
Welcome to A Well-Designed Business! Sara Brennan rejoins the show today and she’s going to be sharing how she is managing the recent influx of new clients as she scales her business, how very critical organization is to the process, and a breakdown of the services she offers. We’ll also be touching on her upcoming Process Leads to Profit course, so please join us for some great takeaway ideas to streamline your own business and to learn more about how you can really drill down into what Sara calls “the Four P’s of design: Processes, Partnerships, Packages, and Profits”, to take YOUR profits to the next level.
Sara is a co-author in the upcoming second volume of A Well-Designed Business – The Power Talk Friday Experts.
She is an entrepreneur, CEO, and Principal Interior Designer at Sara Lynn Brennan Interiors. Sara has become the first and only full-service interior design firm in Waxhaw, North Carolina, who specializes in Transitional Designs, where she and her design-build team take spaces from Bare Bones to Beautiful by utilizing her exclusive, approachable, and stress-free design process, transforming and renovating homes from start to finish.
Sara’s design work has been nationally published six times in the last year including publications such as Romantic Homes, Traditional Home, Window Fashion Vision, and Cottages and Bungalows, who recently offered her a role as a monthly columnist. She’s also been noticed as a rising star among colleagues in the design industry being invited as a guest on podcasts, as a panelist at High Point Market, and as a host and speaker at local design events and shows.
- Sara has developed a mapped-out process that not only gets compliments from her clients, but she’s even had clients asking her to consult with THEIR clients!
- Sara details how her clients are set up with the different levels of design services she offers, as not everyone wants or can afford full-service design.
- A storyboard with different designs and a discussion with what the client hates or loves about them is one unique system that Sara uses.
- Having the numbers conversation upfront is super important.
- Sara addresses how to respond to client trust issues.
- How to stop clients from ‘shopping’ you.
- Sara’s business model has two sources of revenue: the design fee and the furnishings as a retailer.
- Sara’s tips when speaking to vendors.
- Reverse-engineering to make sure that you can be profitable with your model will instill confidence in how you speak to people and what you’re able to offer them.
Connect with Sara!
Process Leads to Profits – Kicking Off November 4, 2020! Learn the Four P’s of design from Sara Lynn Brennan: Processes, Partnerships, Packages and Profits…as well as the “secret sauce” that has doubled her business in the last year!
Coming Back Soon!
Coming Back in February 2021!
Coming Back Soon!
LuAnn Live – Coming February 2021
Join the E-Mail List to Get Updates!
Is Chairman of the Board Right for YOUR Business?
Get the Goodies! – For checklists, resources, and extra goodies!
To Get on LuAnn’s Email List, text the word designbiz to 444999!
Purchase LuAnn’s Books Here:
Other shows mentioned: