Celebrating the 600th Episode, LuAnn is Interviewed!
Welcome to the 600th episode of A Well-Designed Business! In this milestone conversation, LuAnn is the guest today! Deb Mitchell and Betty Marton are two writers and #smartladies who are talking to LuAnn today about the 599 episodes she has under her belt.
LuAnn shares how much her life has changed since she aired her first episode back in February of 2016, how appreciative she is for her guests and listeners who have played such a big part in making this podcast a success, and how grateful she is that you invite her into your lives and your businesses each week. Don’t miss this fascinating glimpse into the heart of the host of A Well-Designed Business!
Deb, or DesignWriterDeb as she’s referred to on Instagram, specializes in copywriting for interior designers and creatives. Betty, of In Your Own Words, helps individuals and businesses tell their stories through narrative.
- LuAnn shares memories from her childhood and how she first learned a good work ethic that carried her into marriage and entrepreneurship with Vin.
- Focus energy on learning the lessons when you’ve experienced failure. Without failures, there can be no success.
- If you decide to do something, you can do it. If you don’t do it, you’re the only person standing in your way!
- LuAnn describes how her podcast came into being and the creative ways she sourced her guests.
- LuAnn shares her best ‘a-ha’ moments and how every single person on their entrepreneurial journey has something to teach us.
- Managing a full calendar takes a lot of work, a few shortcuts, and constant conversations with her executive assistant, Lisa!
- Build a team you trust and have your processes down.
- Here’s what’s next for LuAnn!
- Deb, Betty, and LuAnn discuss LuAnn’s BLM special series.
- “Decide to be excellent!”
High Point Market is the Oscars of the design industry, and this year, for a lot of us, that red carpet feels a long way away. But don’t feel like you have to miss out, because Mydoma Studio is here to bring Market to you, wherever you might be. More than just a virtual High Point, Mydoma’s Backstage at High Point Market will bring you showroom tours, private conversations with industry insiders, and insight you just can’t find anywhere else. Head over to Mydoma Studio HPMKT now to get your own backstage pass!
Coming Back Soon!
Coming Back in February 2021!
Coming Back Soon!
Process Leads to Profits – Returning November 2020!
Learn the Four P’s of design from Sara Lynn Brennan: Processes, Partnerships, Packages and Profits…as well as the “secret sauce” that has doubled her business in the last year! Sign Up For Updates HERE!
LuAnn Live – Coming February 2021
Join the E-Mail List to Get Updates!
Is Chairman of the Board Right for YOUR Business?
Get the Goodies! – For checklists, resources, and extra goodies!
To Get on LuAnn’s Email List, text the word designbiz to 444999!
Purchase LuAnn’s Books Here:
LuAnn’s Podcast – Please SUBSCRIBE, Rate & Review!
A Big THANK YOU to These Podcast Sponsors:
Take Advantage of Kravet Inc.’s Extensive Digital Tools & 24/7 Customer Service! Set Up a Virtual Appointment with Your Local Sales Representative: Kravet
FREE Trial! A One-Stop Shop to Keep Everything Organized!
Check Out Their Client Portal and Time Tracking Features!
OTHER EPISODES MENTIONED AND TAG IN SM: