Power Talk Friday with David D. Livingston-Professional Interior Photographer
Welcome back to another Power Talk Friday!
I’m happy to let you know that we have David Duncan Livingston with us today! He is a professional photographer from the San Francisco Bay area. He has worked in over 40 states and 4 provinces! His particular skill, in addition to his photography, is that he works with interior designers as a producer, art director, and stylist when doing professional photography for you and your projects. He really works with you to get to the story that you are trying to produce with each project. I have to tell you that once you look at his website you will see that he does exactly what he says he does. For this power talk Friday David and I have to decide to talk about Houzz and we are going to pick his brain on how each of us can maximize our Houzz platform.
- What happens in the initial phase?
- How do you decide what kinds of pictures to post on Houzz?
- Is there such a thing as putting too much on your profile?
- How do you organize an idea book?
- Why is it important to keyword your photos?
- What are some tips for iPhone users?
Learn more at: http://windowworks-nj.com/david