Power Talk Friday: LinkedIn for Interior Designers- Sarah Santacroce
Welcome to Power Talk Friday! Today, Sarah Santacroce, an internationally recognized LinkedIn Specialist & Online Presence Mentor, joins us on the show. Sarah helps convert your presence online into paying customers, and she is also the creative brain behind the LinkedIn Challenge, an event that has already helped more than 1900 people to improve their knowledge about using LinkedIn for business. Tune in now, to find out more.
Sarah, who lives in Switzerland, is known for her simple, no-nonsense Swiss efficiency mixed with a dose of Californian ‘yes we can’ attitude. She uses her ability to focus to help you to come up with a strategy to achieve your goals. And with her experience, her skill, her empathy, and her passion, she encourages you and helps you grow your business. She has assisted hundreds of clients from all over the world by generating leads for them via LinkedIn and social serving strategies. In today’s episode, Sarah will open your eyes to the untapped potential of Linkedin. Listen in, to learn from Sarah how to breathe life into your LinkedIn profile.
- Why LinkedIn is actually a great platform for introverts.
- How LinkedIn has changed since the millennials started showing up and changing things about two years ago.
- Sarah suggests some strategies for successfully using LinkedIn as a platform.
- How a great LinkedIn profile can really benefit introverts.
- Where the power of LinkedIn really lies.
- On LinkedIn, everything is organized by job titles so you need to figure out who you’re going to be working with.
- Adding more experiences to your LinkedIn profile.
- Creating a special landing page and linking it to your LinkedIn profile.
- The biggest mistake Sarah’s seen people make.
- Sarah explains where to start.
- Your past experience counts for a lot.
- Building relationships and networking effectively through social serving.
- LinkedIn is about creating a human connection.
- Posting visual content to demonstrate that you’re an expert in your field.
- LinkedIn’s mission is to be the number one platform for professional content.
- The amount of time it takes to create a meaningful presence on LinkedIn.
- Sarah talks about her podcast, Introvert Biz Growth Podcast.
Extract from Sarah’s website:
My clients like to work with me because I’m structured, focused, result oriented, ‘the real thing’. I’m known for my simple, no-nonsense Swiss efficiency, mixed with a good dose of Californian ‘yes we can’ attitude! (we lived in California from 2006 – 2010)
And she goes on to say:
There are a few things I’m good at:
- My ability to focus on the essentials & come up with the strategy for you to achieve your goals
- My experience(based on many failures) of getting clients online & what it takes to grow your business
- My skill to quickly put myself into your client’s shoes & create an offer that he/she can’t resist
- My empathy, passion& encouragement to use your uniqueness to grow your business
Oh, and I’m an Introvert.
Links and resources:
Sarah’s website: Sarah Santacroce
Sarah’s LinkedIn: Sarah Santacroce
Sarah’s facebook: Sarah Santacroce
Sarah’s lead magnet: Sarah’s Templates
Join me on Tuesday, June 25th at 1:00 pm est for an exclusive Mydoma Studio webinar on Sales Strategies for Interior Designers!
The roles will be reversed and I will be in the hot seat talking about the strategies I have learned.
Come prepared with your questions! You can ask me questions about your business, about tricky conversations with clients, about how to sell more to the same people, about anything you want really.
You know me, I just love hanging out with you!