Power Talk Friday: Systems: A Love Hate Relationship
Welcome to today’s show! We’re turning things around a bit and sharing a replay of LuAnn being interviewed by Amber De La Garza, aka the Productivity Specialist, a while back, when LuAnn was a guest on Amber’s show, Productivity Straight Talk. Listen in today, to hear their conversation.
In today’s episode, LuAnn talks to Amber about the way that she’s blended structure, systems, and processes into her business, Window Works, to help it grow to become a two-million dollar company. She talks about her success and her challenges, she shares ways to create structure in your business, and she also gives some questions to ask yourself before making any big decisions.
Tune in now to find out what LuAnn has to say about her business which has been thriving in the interior design space since 1982.
- LuAnn describes what her business and her support structure look like.
- Luann discusses the roles that she, her husband, and their partner each
- play in their business, and the synergistic way they work together.
- How the Window Works team came together.
- LuAnn describes her life before structure.
- How structure equals freedom and success.
- How LuAnn woke up to the value of structure.
- Why you must embrace systems in order to scale.
- LuAnn and Amber discuss the perils of disorganization.
- How organization ties into productivity.
- How time-blocking has really worked for LuAnn.
- The administrative system that has had the biggest impact on LuAnn’s business.
A Well-Designed Business Podcast Window Works Original Episode Amber’s Website: Amber Delagarza Amber’s Facebook Amber’s Instagram Email: Amber@TheProductivitySpecialist.com Book mentioned: The E-Myth by Michael Gerber