Meryl Santopietro- How to Re-Invent, Re Vitalize Your Firm, Even After 20 Years
Episode 40 of A Well-Designed Business®
Today on the show we have Meryl Santopietro! She is going to be sharing with us about her career and her decision to move her business to Manhattan. Meryl’s business was based in Rhode Island until she moved her business to Manhattan. She also has the pleasure of working with her two daughters every day.
- How did she build her business?
- Why did she move her business to Manhattan?
- What should you do in an interview?
- New contacts can equal new referrals
- When did her daughters join in the business?
- How did she come to develop products?
- What are her products used for?
- What roles do her daughters play in the business?
- Have a great photographer!
You can read the full show notes and access the resources at http://www.windoworks-nj.com/meryl